The 2021 AGM will be held online via Zoom on Sunday 28th March 2021 commencing at 4 pm.
- Introduction – David Mcauley CEO BDS or John Bruce, Trustee Director, Scotland
D. McAuley or J. Bruce will chair the AGM
- AGM Minutes 2020 – None published or provided by previous Secretary Cathy Mayne.
- Report’s form Committee officers:
- Election of Committee members.
- Simon Jackson (Candidate for Chairman, proposed by Rick, seconded by Ian Sugden
- Rick Connolly (Candidate for Treasurer, proposed by Simon Jackson seconded by Ian Sugden)
- Ian Sugden (Candidate for Secretary, proposed by Simon Jackson seconded by Ian Davidson)
- Ian Davidson (Rifle range coordinator with Cawdor Rifle Club for range days)
- Dougie Mitchell (Proposed by Ian Sugden, Seconded by Ian Davidson)
- Tim Riome (Proposed by Ian Sugden, Seconded by Ian Davidson)
- David Allison (Proposed by Ian Davidson, seconded by Ian Sugden)
- Derek Newlands (Proposed by Ian Davidson, seconded by Ian Sugden)
Questions to CEO
Members who wish to attend the AGM are requested to register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 mid-day on Tuesday 23rd March 2021 and an invitation to join the Zoom meeting will then be sent out.